As an employer, you can apply for the special health insurance card on behalf of your employees working in Denmark but living abroad.
You will need this:
- A signed power of attorney from the employee
- Employee CPR number or withholding tax number
- Employee's full name, address, citizenship and telephone number
- Employee's employment contract
- Information about the employee's possible work in or for countries other than Denmark
- The employee's choice for placement in health insurance group 1 or 2
- Possibly the employee's decision on social security / Certificate A1, if the employee has received one
- Possibly the employee's EU health insurance form E 106, if the employee has been sent to work in Denmark.